Payroll Software Reseller Information
Why Become a CanPay Reseller? - GrandMaster software has been the payroll choice for thousands of Canadian companies since 1985. CanPay is always looking for motivated resellers to offer to sell our products and would welcome the opportunity to hear from you. Opportunities exist in many Canadian regions for those interested in becoming registered CanPay resellers. CanPay wants to extend the range of solid dealers and referral channels. This is where you come in.
Once you become a CanPay reseller, you will be part of a team that provides Canada's Premiere Payroll Processing solutions. Used to produce millions of paycheques each year for clients all across Canada.
eNETEmployer is readily accepted in the industry and come with a performance guarantee for your client. To assist CanPay resellers with representing our cloud based payroll software in the best manner possible, we make the Reseller application process simple and straightforward.
With CanPay, we assure that your customer is treated in a professional manner and is provided with Canada's most comprehensive payroll systems. As a CanPay reseller, you'll join a proud team that offers Canada's Premiere Payroll Processing tool.
Our Incentive Program includes the following features: (click each point to view more details)
• 35% Finders Fee for a qualified lead which CanPay contacts and successfully closes.
- If you provide CanPay with a lead that produces a sale, CanPay will credit you with 35% of the total software order for the first year.
- Your Responsibilities: Provide CanPay with a contact name and pertinent information to initiate a sales call. Please be as thorough as possible when providing this information.
- Our Responsibilities: The CanPay Sales Department will contact the client and complete the sale. Once we have received complete payment, we will credit you with 35% of the resulting service fees for the first year.
• 20% for a completed order where you do not provide the follow through.
- If you complete the sale and CanPay provides for the software installation and training, CanPay will credit you with 20% of the total software order.
- Your Responsibilities: Complete the sale and invoice the customer. Provide CanPay with proof of the sale (e.g. a copy of the sales invoice).
- Our Responsibilities: The CanPay Sales Department will contact the client and arrange a suitable time to setup the software. We will also provide for the necessary training (in-house or on-site) to get the client up and running as quickly as possible. Once the training sessions are complete, we will credit you with 20% of the MSRP of the software.
• 30% for order and installation where CanPay provides the training.
- If you complete the sale and install the software, and CanPay provides the training, we will credit you with 30% of the total software order.
- Your Responsibilities: Complete the sale, invoice the customer and install the software on their computer system. Installation and setup must enable the client to process their initial payroll. Provide CanPay with proof of the sale (e.g. a copy of the sales invoice).
- Our Responsibilities: The CanPay Sales Department will contact the client and arrange a suitable time for training (in-house or on-site). Once the training sessions are complete, we will credit you with 30% of the MSRP of the software.
• 40% for order and installation where you provide the training.
- If you complete the sale, install the software and perform the initial training, CanPay will credit you with 40% of the total software order.
- Your Responsibilities: Complete the sale, invoice the customer, install the software on their computer system and provide enough training that allows them to process their initial payroll. Provide CanPay with proof of the sale (e.g. a copy of the sales invoice) and contact us when the training is complete.
- Our Responsibilities: Once you have completed the training sessions, we will contact the client to assess their level of knowledge with the software. If they are sufficiently trained in order to process basic payrolls, we will credit you with 40% of the MSRP of the software. If the client is not comfortable with the level of training they have received, we'll arrange with you to see if we can enhance your level of training with respect to our software solutions. Alternately, we can offer you a reduced percentage (30%) based on the software sale and installation only (minus the training).
• Each sale has the potential for two billing days (for setup and training).
- A basic GrandMaster software setup and initial training session can be completed in as little as two days (for the Payroll module). If additional modules are purchased (e.g. EFT, Human Resource) and you wish to offer your client an enhanced level of service, your potential for added billing time increases.
- If you prefer, CanPay can provide you with pricing guidelines for software setup and training pricing.
- CanPay can assist you in your pre-sales activities. Our Marketing staff can provide you with the tools you need to make the sale.
- If you require assistance during a proposal meeting, CanPay can assist via live telephone conferencing (including the use of remote access software). Simply give us advance notice and we'll arrange to have a conference call set up at no cost to you.
- If you require assistance in finalizing your proposal, allow CanPay's Marketing team to make some helpful suggestions. Our writing staff can proof read and verify your proposal.
- CanPay can assist you in during the software installation process. We can arrange for one of our helpful Technical Support staff to be available to answer your specific installation questions or for a live technical support session on the prospective customer's computer.
- If your client requires their software installation after normal business hours, let us know. We'll arrange a time that is suitable for both parties.
- CanPay can provide helpful marketing materials that will assist you in the presentation process. Whether it's a point-and-click presentation you're looking for or a stand-alone demo, we can provide the right tool for you.
- If you are planning a tradeshow or seminar, CanPay can assist with training personnel and marketing materials.
- CanPay's friendly Technical Support staff can answer your questions via our toll-free support line. Available during regular business hours, our staff of knowledgeable payroll experts can get you up and running quickly.
- CanPay will provide you with a comprehensive Sales FAQ that will assist you with the most common questions that may arise.
- The FAQ is divided into sections, one each for GrandMaster II and GrandMaster Suite. Topics include basic questions about software functionality to more advanced payroll processing questions.
CanPay Dealers have the potential to earn up to 40% per installation. This could add up to thousands of dollars in revenue by selling only a few copies of GrandMaster or eNETEmployer. With CanPay, you can be assured that when you offer our payroll software solutions to your clients, you're offering the finest PC-based system in Canada.
Call now at 1-800-665-5129 to speak to us about becoming a CanPay Dealer!
As a CanPay dealer, you will need to answer common questions from prospects about our online and desktop software solutions. To make this as easy as possible, we have created a training program that will get you up and running quickly.
To become an official CanPay Dealer, you must:
■ Complete and Submit Your Dealer Application Form.
- All dealers must complete a Dealer Application Form. This document provides us with the basic administrative information we need to sign you on board. Your information is held in the strictest of confidence and is for the exclusive use in the CanPay Software Inc. Credit Department only.
■ Complete the CanPay Dealer Training Seminar.
- Dealers will attend a single-day seminar that discusses the basics of our payroll and HR solutions. In the morning, you will learn about our cloud-based payroll solution, eNETEmployer. In the afternoon, you will learn about our desktop products, GrandMaster II and GrandMaster Suite.
- To ensure you get the most out of our sessions, training seminars are tailored to your level of knowledge of the payroll industry along with your training abilities. If you need further training or instruction, let us know. Our goal is help you learn the most you can about our software tools.
eNETEmployer and GrandMaster software has been the payroll choice for thousands of Canadian companies since 1985. Come and join a select team of software resellers that provide users with Canada's Premiere Payroll Processing tools!
Looking for Payroll in Canada?
CanPay provides Payroll and HR software and online solutions for thousands of companies across Canada. If your business has a unique payroll or HR need or you are simply looking for an alternative to your current method, contact us today. We can offer you a customized solution that will suit your unique business requirements. Please call 1-800-665-5129 or send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.